Game Over Or Continue...

BL Scanlations since 2001

11th Anniversary

Category : Announcement, Doujinshi, Manga, Releases · by May 12th, 2012

Finally it’s time for the real thing. We’re celebrating being old! XD You gotta admit 11 years is old on the internet…
Before you run off to the releases, pls take some time to read my ramblings ^^

First off, a very very grateful thank you to my staff Tifa-chan, GiggLz and Xiao Cha! We’ve never been this active since … 2008? o_O Also many thanks to Lord Truhan for hosting our website and downloads. A big thanks also goes out to our joint partners Moix-Ryu, BangAQUA, Ebil Trio and raw providers lufjad, iwashi, Myra, amoxi, Shinjisan, kerfin and Pandora Scans. My apologies if I forgot someone (._.)

Request
We are looking for someone who can provide HQ raws of Bronze v13-15. If you are interested, email us via contact form or at game.over.or.continue @ gmail.com (without spaces). All we can give you in return is a 90% guarantee that we’ll finish the series ;P
In case, we can’t find ways to get our hands on the books, we might consider dropping Bronze after volume 12… (this is NOT a threat)

So, on to the releases! =)

• Ao no Exorcist dj – 5 Moments Before
  • A different pairing this time. It’s Shima x Rin! Troubled Rin is cute xD

• Lucky Dog dj – Lovesick Letter
  • For all those who don’t know what Lucky Dog is: LD is a BL visual novel game about 5 mafia members busting out of jail and rising to new power. I don’t play visual novels but this game is really good. A good plot, great characters and nice chara design.
    Big thanks to terracannon678 for translating this dj for us. She also has a blog where she translates the game. So check it out ;D Aaand enjoy the doujinshi, too, of course. It’s decensored.

• Katekyo Hitman Reborn dj – Sanctuary
  • The sequel to Asterisk is finally done. Not much to say here. It’s decensored ;D

• Tiger & Bunny dj – Keith Beware Bad Man
  • Of course we have a T&B dj for you. Keith+Barnaby x Kotetsu goodness! Unfortunately a little short and for anyone asking about the continuation: We will do the sequel, we’re waiting for the raws though. It’s decensored.

Last but not least…

• Bronze – volume 11 chapters 41-46 !!!
  • And this is one of the many reasons we had to delay the anniversary.
    Tbh there are no excuses for the long hiatus on this manga. I feel really really really bad that the last release of the main story was back in 2008. That’s 4 frickin’ years! >_< So in case you forgot what happened last, a short summary:

Nanjou Akihito is worried about his older brother Hirose’s strange behaviour and therefore blames his other brother Kouji for it. In his madness and love for his brother, he spots Izumi on the street by chance, who was on his way to get Kouji’s Christmas present, and runs him over with his car. Kouji is devastated by the news and tries to kill Izumi to spare him his suffering of never being able to walk again. But Shibuya stops him in the nick of time…

The worst kind of cliffhanger… Anyway, due to circumstances I had to rush-edit this volume in 10, 11 days. I apologies for any off-looking edits ._.

So, that’s it. Now grab the releases and have fun reading them!
Comments and feedback are much appreciated, so let us know what you think! And what’s your stand on decensoring: Should we keep doing it or is it a waste of time? (Atm we pretty much do it on a whim… and because it’s fun to redraw dicks XDDDD )

Since tomorrow is Mother’s Day, to all moms out there: Happy Mother’s Day! =D

Enjoy! \(^o^)/

(76) comments

khanh
10 years ago · Reply

Happy Mother’s Day ^__^ Thanks soooo much for the whole vol of Bronze!! I love this manga a lot hehehhe

Marly
10 years ago · Reply

Congrats for managing to stay active after all those years and for sharing your work with us.

Gaby
10 years ago · Reply

OMG! 11 years? That’s a long, long time indeed!!!
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for all the releases and have a great weekend! 😀

kaissy
10 years ago · Reply

Happy 11th anniversary GOOC!! Thank you so much for all the lovely projects you provide us – your tastes are spectacular as usual – and thanks for staying alive and well for this long <3

I truly appreciate your decensoring effort; nose-bleeds ensue quite often like this so please, continue on with it :3

Lv1

Happy 11th Anniversary !! Decensoring is a good idea =^_^=

Lv1
10 years ago · Reply

Oopsie, forgotten something. Thank you very much for the releases. 😀

Murosaki
10 years ago · Reply

Happy 11th Anniversary ! =)))
Thanks SOOOO much for the whole vol of Bronze! I love this manga!!!

agathakl
10 years ago · Reply

wow 11 years! you are incredible! Happy 11th Anniversary! And thanks for all the hard work through this years ^^

heehee
10 years ago · Reply

Wow wow WOW!!! 11 years old! That’s an achievement! Congratulations!!!!! I’d love to play that LD1 game btw ^^

wollfyn

11 years?! That old? Wow, you’re ancient!! LOL ;-D

Congrats and a giant thank you for staying alive for so long. You’ve brought us lots of tasty mansex yumminess, and hopefully you’ll continue to do so, especially Bronze. I’m hopelessly hooked on the angsty couple, Kouji and Izumi. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve reread the series, which makes me ecstatic that you’ve released v11. YAY!!! (Does the happy dance) Thank you, thank you so much! You all ROCK!

And another heap of thanks for your decensoring efforts. I thoroughly enjoy them, and don’t mind the many nosebleeds they cause. ROFL

romance20
10 years ago · Reply

here is a site with bronze raws – http://bishiehaven.blogspot.com/2008/09/japanese-raws-bronze-zetsuai-1989.html
and i will send this to the e-mail above as well. so i hope this helps because i love bronze.

Kindark
10 years ago · Reply

Thank you very much! And Happy (Belated) 11th Anniversary!!!!

Sybil
10 years ago · Reply

11 years? You are really incredible!  Thanks for your hard work and of course for today’s releases. About decensoring – I am for it! And if you have fun with this – the better 🙂

serafi

Happy 11th Anniversary,
thanks a lot for all the years wonderful work and
I am looking forward for more 🙂

Moon
10 years ago · Reply

Thank you for Bronze v11.. Thank you so much.. I was looking forward to new chapter.. ^^

Nikhos

Haapyy Anniversary!!!! You indeed are old, guys. Just like me ^^
Thank you to continue with Bronze. This manga is special for me because I start reading manga with Kouji and Izumi ´s story and never let it go… I have the manga in spanish. Unfortunately, I have until the volume 12. After that, I couldn´t afford the rest. Anyway, I don´t like read it in spanish: I prefer english. So, I´m very glad you want to continue with the proyect.
Cheer up and Hold on!!!! Thank you all of you. 🙂

me

SWEEETTT thanks so much!!happy 11th, X3

panbear
10 years ago · Reply

Rather than thinking that it’s been a long time since the last (main story) Bronze chapter, I’m just really happy that you guys hung in there for so long and released another chapter today XD

I hope you will continue with this project because it’s so close to the end!

Happy Anniversary to you guys 😀

xlilim

Happy 11th Anniversary! 🙂
I can honestly admit, I love you all and your wonderful decensoring work. Thank you for everything you’ve done in the past eleven years! 🙂

Yuri
10 years ago · Reply

Thank you Game Over or Continue for all the hard work and Happy 11th Anniversary!

Anon
10 years ago · Reply

Thank you very much! Congratulations and Happy 11th Anniversary!

cicada
10 years ago · Reply

Happy anniversary! Thank you so much for so many years and so many glorious releases!! Eternally grateful for all of your hard work and dedication – you’ve introduced me to some of my favorite manga and mangaka. I can’t imagine what my bookshelves would look like now, if GOOC hadn’t been so generous over the years. Many, many thanks, and all best wishes for many anniversaries to come!

buffywrestling
10 years ago · Reply

Happy Anniversary! Thanks to your entire staff for all the hard work you’ve done, sharing art with the masses ^^

patapi
10 years ago · Reply

Happy Anniversary! Thanks a ton for the release! You make my weekend merrier and h brighter!

antonella
10 years ago · Reply

Happy Anniversary! Bronze!!!!!!!!!! thanks a lot! It was one of my first yaoi and I missed it so much!

a7thina
10 years ago · Reply

Thank you so much! Happy (belated) Anniversary!

kokoro_ai
10 years ago · Reply

Ooomoo Happy Anniversary and thank you so much for give us the best of yaoi, shonen ai in this 11 years

Mierten

Congradulations!
Thanks for Bronze
You know, there seems to be more T&B dj than the real series!

consterhk
10 years ago · Reply

Happy Anniversary! – Thanks for all your decensored works, and Bronze! Never mind the wait, I’m just happy you’re still working on it!

kalilian
10 years ago · Reply

Happy 11th Anniversary!!!! You were one of the very first group I’ve follow glad you made until now! Thank you so much for what you’ve guys put out there for us to enjoy over the years and have a wonderful weekend! 🙂

Funymika
10 years ago · Reply

Thanks so much and happy anniversary 🙂

nghiep
10 years ago · Reply

Happy Anniversary ! Thank you for another year of great releasese. Thanks GooC staff for all the amazing releases throught out the whole year. I totally fell in love with Bronze from the very first chapter. Thank you so much for this wonderful manga series by Ozaki Minami sensei. I enjoyed all chapters released.
A Big shout out to all the mother out there, HAPPY MOTHER’SDAY.

serious

domi
10 years ago · Reply

Happy happy anniversary! it is really an amazing number! thank you to all for the great works and today releases:)

xanthenicole
10 years ago · Reply

Happy Anniversary! Thank you so much for 11 wonderful years of scanlating. Your hard work and sharing has been and continues to be most appreciated. Thank You!!! May you all continue to be blessed. I hope and pray you are with us for years to come. Thank you again for everything.

angua
10 years ago · Reply

.•:*¨¨*:•.☆ Happy Anniversary! ☆.•:*¨¨*:•.

Thank you very much for the releases! ^^

taraentula
10 years ago · Reply

Oh my freaking… This is soooo awesome! I’ve been looking forward to the update of Bronze for ages!!! Thanks a bunch! You guys are sooo amazing! Happy anniversary! ;D

Kota
10 years ago · Reply

Happy Anniversary! Thank you very much that you’re still working on Bronze and other projects ^__^

Saskie-

happy anniversary!
and happy mothers day 😀
and thank you for your hard work all these years

shima
10 years ago · Reply

thank you so, so, so, sooo muuuucchhh for the anniversary releases!!! i must say i’m not a big fan of bronze though (sorry about that) but nevertheless, totally appreciate all your efforts in doing every single projects you’ve released!! ^^

happy 11th anniversary!!! i cant believe that it’s been that long! i totally love the projects you’ve done! kinda sad when i saw hitodenashi was dropped though. :p

as for decensoring.. if its ok, please keep doing it! personally i think its better than a blurred one. :p

once again, happy birthday!!! thank you soooo muuucchh staffs for all the hard works n dedications!!! XD

mitsumistu
10 years ago · Reply

whaaaaa! A whole new volume of Bronze!! Ummm I mean…. Happy 11th Anniversary ! 11 years is really impressive in this business or on the internet in general, no doubt about it.

momo
10 years ago · Reply

thank you so much for those gifts and the hard work and congrats on your 11th birthday!!! wishing you many more birthdays, have a nice day^^

bluerose83

Thank you very much everyone for all your hard work <3

Happy Anni!!

reader17
10 years ago · Reply

Happy Anniversary, thank you for all of the hard work you have done over the years and for sharing with us. Looking forward to reading all of the release’s.

And for anyone that is on the team that are Mothers I hope you enjoy your Mother’s day also.

ProsperityRainh
10 years ago · Reply

HAPPY Anniversary~! 11 years is really impressive!
Thank you so much to everyone on the staff for all of your hard work!
It is very much appreciated <3 Thank you so much for these anni releases
I really like the decensoring idea~ so yes please continue! 🙂

Gokiburi

Happy Anniversary \^o^/
Wow Bronze Thank You ^3^

pankpinkponk

Happy Anniversary,
Thank you for always sharing with us and thank you for all of the hard work you have done over the years.

EkaMixZzZ
10 years ago · Reply

Happy 11th Anniversary! ^_^… Wish you guys All The Best and May God Bless You All~
“Throw Confetti”

Azael79

11 years already ?! O.O Time sure flies ^^ Happy birthday ^o^

Misaki
10 years ago · Reply

Wow so many awesome DJ!! Thank you sooo much!

kiraiqa89
10 years ago · Reply

Yay!! So many great releases!!
Thank you so much for all of them!!
d(^v^)b

acqua0

Happy Anniversary!

and thank you for all the releases!

Sabrina
10 years ago · Reply

Thank you so much for the Bronze! And happy anniversary!!!!!!

eustaqiohs
10 years ago · Reply

Happy 11th Birthday, GOoC! Wow! Yes, the wait for Bronze is over! Awesome! Thank you for all the nice presents and a wonderful Mother’s Day celebration. Thank you all for your hard work and may the coming year be a great and wonderful one for everyone in GOoC! Happy weekend! 🙂

Razberry
10 years ago · Reply

Happy 11th birthday!! Thank you for all the releases and for your hard work! I hope we get to celebrate many more of your birthdays!

KawaHoshi

Happy 11th Anni!!!!!
wow it’s this long time? i’ve been around in your group this long? how amazing ha ha.
LOVE YOU!!

O.M.G.

Thank you so much for the Luck Dog dj!!!! xD

O.M.G.
10 years ago · Reply

Lucky* D: and Happy Birthday! Love you guys!

mchan

happy 11th anniv \(^^)/
and thank you so much for all the releases ^___^!!

jewel

love you guys :****** happy 11 th anny >.<

thumbs up for decensoring ^.^ i'm all for it 😉

Dr. Muraki
10 years ago · Reply

Happy Anniversary!!! wow! 11 years!!! Best wishes for many more to come!!!
Well…I am against censorship in any form…but I also think in this case the decision is yours…I think if you have fun doing the decensoring you should keep doing it…if you don’t want to…don’t…
Thank you for the releases!!!

tk04
10 years ago · Reply

OMG Bronze …. you guys are still translating…. I LOVE YOU GAYS AND GALS. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU…. Happy Anniversary.

hai_iro
10 years ago · Reply

Thank you very much for all the release, especially Bronze. Thank you for your hard work. I have been waiting for Bronze and you all really make my day :D.

xryuchan27
10 years ago · Reply

You guys ARE old! Happy 11th anniversary, guys! I’m so happy for you! *throws confetti all around* Let’s all work hard for the next coming years! BANZAI!

skaistuminsh
10 years ago · Reply

a bit late, but thanks so much for all the treat ~ happy anny ~ thanks for doing all the awesome work you do

Ngleek
10 years ago · Reply

OMG OMG OMG OGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANk YOOOOOOUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! n.n

Happy mother’s day to all moms over here =)

Hmmmm i guess the task to get bronze vol 13 has started! n.n

Regards and Thank you dear GOOC staff n.n

speedstar

Woohoooooo : Happy 11th Birthday to all the GooC team !! ^o^
And thaaank you soooo much for this wonderful release.
So much gifts : so much DJs. *o*
OMGGGG : Bronze !! <333
Thank you for your so hard and so good work.
Long Life to GooC. :))

Silverstars
10 years ago · Reply

It has seemed like forever from the last time I read Bronze. Thank you so much! Hope to soon see more from you guys 😀

Hunter
10 years ago · Reply

Happy Birthday!! Thank you so much for all your hard work over the years. The releases are awesome.

vessto
10 years ago · Reply

Belated Happy Anniversary!!! Thank you for all your hard work these years!!! Big thanks for your helpers too!^^

vessto
    10 years ago · Reply

Frogot to add: decensor! We luv dicks!;)

mantou
10 years ago · Reply

I’m kinda late to drop a line on the anniversary. Anyway Happy belated anniversary! Thank you for all these years!
Regarding decensoring… I think you should do it if you like it XD after all I love seeing dicks instead of light saber *blush*

juju84
10 years ago · Reply

Hello, guys. Thank you very much for a great release, especially for Ao no Exoricst and Lucky Dog doujinshi) I love it.
I have a question guys. Any hint on when is a chapter of “Asobi ja nai no” might be released. I absolutely love Sakuragi Mei’s works. So any possible date?

icassop
    10 years ago · Reply

Phew.. that’s a good question =/ Since it’s a joint project, we’re still waiting for the cleaned raws from BangAQUA. The next chapter itself is already translated. As soon as we get it from BA, we’ll work on it immediately. Until then, I hope you can be little more patient >_<;

kobraaga
10 years ago · Reply

thanks!!! so of course he wants to see it, good luck

orelius
10 years ago · Reply

I’m maybe late but thank you so much for Bronze! I adore this manga :3 Congrats! \o/